IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards teaches scorecard developers how to create scorecarding solutions in TM1. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to create all of the necessary scorecarding objects such as metrics cubes, diagrams, and maps, deploy the solution to the Web for end-user consumption, and create an engaging dashboard presentation for the solution. This training was developed using IBM Cognos TM1 10.2 but is applicable to both IBM Cognos TM1 v10.2 and IBM Planning Analytics.
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
This intermediate course is for Scorecard Developers.
You should have:Knowledge of your business requirementsExperience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
- explain the purpose of scorecarding
- identify TM1 components and objects used for scorecarding
- explain the process of creating a scorecarding solution in TM1
- create a new TM1 server
- create dimensions manually or by importing
- create and populate a metrics cube
- edit an impact diagram
- create a strategy map
- create a custom diagram
- create and deploy a scorecarding application
- apply security to a scorecarding application
- create a dashboard layout for a scorecarding application
- publish the layout to make it available to users
- create links to share data between cubes
- enable drill-through so users can view detailed data linked in from source cubes