IBM Cognos TM1: What’s New (V10.2) is a one-day, instructor-led course that combines lecture material and hands-on practice in using new features in TM1 version 10.2. The course outlines basic usage of the new features for analysis, modeling, and administration. Students will explore a scorecarding solution, identify new features in TM1 applications and Performance Modeler, look at enhancements to the Operations Console utility, learn how to examine data and build complex reports using the new IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel client, identify improvements to IBM Cognos Insight, and examine additional new features in TM1.
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
This intermediate course is for Administrators.
You should have:Basic knowledge of OLAPBasic knowledge of previous editions of TM1
- Explain the purpose of scorecarding
- Identify TM1 components and objects used for scorecarding
- Explain the process of creating a scorecarding solution in TM1
- Use contributor and reviewer views in TM1 applications
- Reuse approval hierarchies across TM1 applications
- Use the application maintenance utility
- Identify other enhancements to TM1 applications
- Create cube calculations
- Report on a TM1 model
- Show data flow in a TM1 model
- Drill through to more detail in a TM1 model
- Describe other enhancements to Performance Modeler
- Work with version 10.2 of IBM Cognos TM1 Operations Console
- Identify new features in IBM Cognos TM1 Operations Console
- Connect to TM1 from within Microsoft Excel
- Explore and analyze a TM1 cube
- Build complex reports showing multiple cubes and views
- Change data and commit it back to TM1
- Identify new features in IBM Cognos Insight
- Identify other new features in IBM Cognos TM1 10.2