The Create Reports with Qlik NPrinting course is intended for business users and analysts who need to be able to build and distribute static reports based on QlikView or Qlik Sense products. The course will cover: Web Console configuration, generation of reports (QlikView and Qlik Sense), NewsStand environment, report distribution options, and user access management.
Class Type and Duration
- Instructor led or Virtual Instructor led*
- 1 day
- Familiar with generic QlikView or Qlik Sense application design
- Business Users
- Business Analysts
- Explain how Qlik NPrinting fits within the Qlik portfolio.
- Explain the product components and architecture.
- Describe the installation process (to provide context).
- Configure Qlik NPrinting Web Console.
- Create Qlik NPrinting Apps and data connections.
- Develop reports based on single and multiple sources from both QlikView and Qlik Sense.
- Apply filters and conditions to Qlik NPrinting reports.
- Manage recipients and distribute reports in multiple ways.
- Create users and security roles.
- Distribute reports with data reduction based on recipients.
- Qlik NPrinting overview
- Introduction to Qlik NPrinting
- Qlik NPrinting process flows
- Report development
- PowerPoint reports
- Word reports
- Excel reports
- PixelPerfect reports
- HTML reports
- Filters and other reports
- Report access and distribution
- Publishing reports
- Security (Optional)